torsdag 30. september 2010

Last Sunny day

Some say it’s easy to forget
I say it’s easy to remember
When I close my eyes I see you
And I cry for you each night
If only tears would bring you back

I dreamed about you last night
It felt like you were there
You greeted me with happiness
It was awful to wake up
If only tears would bring you back

The memories you gave me
Is worth all the pain
But I miss you and my heart hurts
Cause there is someone missing
If only tears,
would bring you back to me

I yelled to God that day
and asked him why this happened
I begged it was a dream
But I was pushed down to earth
And told that you were gone..
If only tears would bring you back

All the laughter, all the joy
All we did together
I see your shadow move around
I see your happy body
But I know no tears
Will bring you back to me

Another will replace you,
It will never be the same
But through her I will think of you..
If only tears, could bring you back to me
Dagens visdom:
It's in the very moment you can write history..

Ingen kommentarer: